(WIDK By Max McKeon) - The paramedics that were assisting the man became sick from the fumes of the poisonous vomit.
The unknown man from Coconut Creek was attempting to commit suicide, before calling paramedics for help on April 1st.
According to CBS Miami, the unknown man consumed the poison Malathion.
After paramedics attempted to transport the man to Northwest Medical Center, the man vomited the poison inside the ambulance.
When arriving to Northwest, the paramedics complained of nausea and headaches, prompting the hospital to shut down their ER for health concerns.
The hospital, using the aid of BSO Hazmat workers, cleared the area of the poison and reopened the next day at 9 AM.